How do I qualify for a discount?
- To qualify for a discount, you need to bring in proof of income. If you are working, please bring in two check stubs. Discounts are based on annual income. If you are not working, you will need to fill out a verification of support form.
Is this a free clinic? How much will it cost me?
- This is NOT a free clinic. Clients are expected to pay based on their ability. See above for how you qualify for a discount.
What services do you offer?
- We offer Medical, Dental and WIC services. Click here for detailed information on these services.
What kind of physicians do you have?
- We have a Pediatrician (a doctor that treats only children), a Family Practitioner (a doctor that treats the entire family), a Medical Internist (a doctor that treats only adults), and an OB/GYN (a doctor that specializes in obstetrics and gynecology).
What is Pharmacy Assistance?
- Pharmacy Assistance helps patients with chronic medical problems, such as diabetes or heart disease, to obtain discounted or free prescription drugs. Assistance is obtained by submitting applications to pharmaceutical companies.
Can I apply for food stamps or a link card here?
- We’re sorry you can not apply for food stamps or the link card at our clinic. However, you can apply for WIC or All Kids.
Can I list everyone in my family as a dependent to qualify for a discount even if they do not live with me?
- No, the only dependents that can be used to qualify for a discount are yourself, spouse and/or children who are living within the same house.
Do I need an appointment?
- Yes, our services are available by appointment. We are not a walk-in clinic. However, if you are sick and need to see a doctor we will get an appointment within 24 hours.
Is the doctor Spanish speaking? Does anyone speak Polish, Russian?
- Our physicians and dentists do not speak Spanish. However, we do have Spanish speaking staff available. We also have a translation service that is available for other languages.
How can I apply for Medicaid?
- Call the financial department at (847) 377-8599 to schedule an appointment at the North Shore Health Center.
If I am not form the area can I still be treated here?
- Yes, We will not turn anyone away based on his or her location.